Balancing Change List
- Hunters Stamina Regeneration changed from 20 stamina points per second to 12 stamina points per minute
- Survivors “Bleeding Out” state removed, replaced with the “Pwned” state.
- In the Pwned state, survivor’s body lays on the ground helpless as an Elite Skeleton rubs its grimy, loam-caked pubic bone on survivor face for the duration of the match. Survivor cannot be revived from this state.
- Boss headshot damage now heals boss units.
- Survivor spawn points now visible on Demon map as golden smiley faces.
- Supply chests have 10% chance to boot survivor and uninstall game.
- Lord Arthur: The Lord’s Wrath: Melee bonus damage changed from 20% to 0%, but the fire visual effect is still pretty cool.
- Warrior Ash: Shemps Colas made easier to spot for AoD Ashes (disco ball effect added).
- Scotty: Thunder Thrust renamed to Tickle Party: Damage lowered from 100 per unit to 5 per unit, also heals possessed basic balance bar. Scotty overall health decreased by 37%. Scotty can no longer collect Pink F.
- Henry the Red: To make Henry more movie accurate, he can only be played for the first and last five minutes of the match.
- Hunter Ash: Exorcist: Activating this ability causes Hunter Ash to immediately be possessed. No cooldown.
- Kelly: Countershot: Bleed damage was bugged, now damaging Kelly as intended.
- Amanda: Just kidding, you’re not playing Amanda.
- Ed Getley: Ed Getley removed from the game and your heart.
- Cheryl: Shemps are now invisible to Cheryl while looting. Healing Touch: Green glow visual effect removed. Cheryl takes double damage from trees. Cheryl players are sent mean letters through their local post office at regular intervals.
- Support Ash: Reassuring Presence now pings location to Demon.
- Pablo: Pablo’s invisibility removed, but Pablo still thinks he’s invisible.
Fixed bug where Survivors accrue experience points.
- Infernal Energy regeneration removed, bar is full at all times. Actually bar is removed. Why bar?
- Skeleton Elite arms health was changed from 100 to 😂
- Possessed Elite Deadite Health changed from 3000 to 😂
- Possessed Elite Skeleton Health changed from 2250 to 😂
- Possessed Berserker Health changed from 1500 to 900
- Car possession maintain energy cost changed from 0.3 a second to 0. Possessing cars now charges infernal energy even though its been removed and sends a $15 Starbucks gift card to Demon player homes.
- Cars start match possessed.
- Cars also removed from game.
- All open windows have been boarded up.
- All Elite units replaced with Elite Skeletons.
- All units (including Survivors) replaced with Elite Skeletons.
Possessed Deadites stun time changes:
- Basic: From 1 seconds to 0.05 second
- Elite: From 1 second to 7 seconds.
- Boss: From 1.5 second to no.
Other Warlord changes:
- New Rage-Sensing PlayStation Tech senses Survivor irritation and heals all demonic unit balance bars as anger increases. (Not Available on PC or XBox)
- Basic Unit Portals no longer cost infernal energy.
- Time between possessions decreased somehow.
- Henrietta’s nipples added to model and rendered at 4k at per player request.
- Warlord players who win in the first five minutes sent a Frosty(TM) of their choice from Wendy’s, paid for from Cheryl player accounts.
- Puppeteer units no longer do damage to Survivors.
- Eligos teleportation removed.
- Eligos removed.
- Basic Unit explosion heals Survivors by 25%.
- Puppeteer Elite Units now lay down and cry after spawning.
- Puppeteer players receive a 5 point ding to their credit score every match.
- 17 Fluteboi songs added to rotation, including but not limited to: “Rock You Like a Hurricane,” “Orinoco Flow,” “Wellerman,” the Jazz Flute song Ron Burgundy plays, “The Girl from Ipanema,” “Allstar,” “Hot Cross Buns,” and most songs from Encanto.
- Spawning the fluteboi randomly kills one Survivor.
- Fluteboi can now walk but doesn’t feel like it right now.
- 12 Evil Ash skins added.
- Evil Ash’s active skill “Skeleton Resurrection” changed to “Sally Forth.” It’s the same as his old one but now he struggles to say “Sally Forth” while active.
- Evil Ash no longer takes headshot damage, but will instead change model to “Skeleton Face” version.
- Evil Ash is your new dad.
Necromancer is now the only Demon selectable in lobby.